(Il y a aussi une liste des ressources françaises.)
- Oxford English Dictionary OED Online at the University of Ottawa
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary Online language center
- Roget's Thesaurus at the University of Chicago.
- Strunk's Elements of Style at Columbia University.
- Bartlett's Familiar Quotations at Columbia University.
- List your electronic sources in MLA style
- MLA Citation Style 7th Edition , RDC library
- APA Citation Style 6th Edition, RDC library
Textbooks and Workbooks
- Our own HyperGrammar here at the University of Ottawa.
- The Hypertext Writer's Guide at the University of Victoria.
- An Online English Grammar Reference from EduFind.
- The Writers' Workshop On-Line Handbook at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (gopher interface).
- Handouts on writing from the the Online Writing Lab at Purdue University .
- Grammar and Style Notes from Jack Lynch at the University of Pennsylvania.
- The Writing Centre at the University of Ottawa.
- The Writing Centre at Wilfred Laurier University (text file).
- The Online Writing Lab at Purdue University.
- The Trinity College Writing Center Online at Trinity College (Connecticut).
- The Online Writing Lab at Dakota State University.
- The Center for Talented Youth at The John Hopkins University.
- The Writing Center at the University of Delaware (gopher display).
- The Writing Labs at Iowa State University.
- The OnLine Writery at the University of Missouri.
- The RPI Writing Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- The Sweetland Writing Center University of Michigan.